To grow the kingdom of the Lord Jesus all over the world by conducting only Evangelical Activities according to his great commission given in Matthew 28:18-20 and Mark 16: 15-20, and confirmed in John 17:18 in his Sacerdotal prayer to His Father.
To use the power of the Holy Spirit (Acts1:8), his gifts (I Corinthians 12) and his Fruit (Galatians 5:22) to organize Evangelical Activities leading any souls to the Lord Jesus. These Activities, not limited to, include:
1. Worship Service, Prayer Meeting or Crusade, through groups, in specific areas, when needed.
2. Presiding different local churches or Christian Assemblies.
3. Any kinds of Missions leading to sharing the faith of the members to others.
4. Radio, Television, and Internet Ministries.
5. Bible, Evangelism and Theology Schools
6. Educate any members on how to become effective and Christian ministers, Especially Evangelists, and ordain them for such purposes.
We believe that the Word of God is foundational and absolutely essential for true salvation from sin, spiritual growth and effective service in and through the body of Christ. Therefore, we advocate the following basic truths from Scripture as a foundation for establishing the fellowship and ministry necessary for fulfilling the stated purpose of this institution:
1. We believe that there is only one true, living, and eternal God and that the Godhead is revealed as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that the Holy Scriptures are the Old and New Testaments, the inspired and infallible Word of God and therein is found the only reliable guide of Christian faith and conduct.
3. We believe that God created man in His own image to bring Him honor through obedience, and that when man disobeyed, he became a fallen and sinful creature, unable to save himself. We believe that infants are in the covenant of God's grace and that all persons become accountable to God when they reach a state of moral responsibility.
4. We believe that Salvation (regeneration, sanctification, justification and redemption) has been provided for all mankind through the redemptive work (life, death, burial, resurrection seen by people, ascension and intercession) of Jesus Christ, and that this Salvation can be received only through repentance toward God and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.
5. We believe that those who abide in Christ have the assurance of salvation. However, we believe that anyone retains his freedom of choice; therefore, it is possible for him to turn away from God and be finally lost.
6. We believe that Christians should live faithfully by serving in and through the local church, praying diligently, witnessing earnestly, practicing tolerance, showing loving kindness, giving as God prospers, and conducting themselves in such a way as to bring glory to God.
7. We believe that the Church Universal is the body of Christ, the fellowship of all believers, and that its members have been called out from the world to come under the dominion and authority of Christ, its head. We believe that a local church is a fellowship of Christians, a part of the Body of Christ voluntarily banded together for worship, nurture, and service.
8. We believe that water baptism by immersion and the Lord's Supper (Holy Communion) are ordinances instituted by Christ to be observed by Christians only. We also believe that the Biblical mode of baptism is immersion and that participation in the Lord's Supper should be open to all Christians.
9. We believe in the sanctity of the Lord's Day, the first day of the week, and that this day ought to be observed by worshiping God, witnessing for Christ, and ministering to the needs of humanity. We believe that secular work on Sunday should be limited to cases of necessity or mercy.
10. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues, and that the Holy Spirit is shed to and living in any believer, as God.
11. We believe in the spiritual gifts, especially working of miracles, prophecy, tongues, healing, etc.., by the same Spirit, dividing to every believer severally, that are given by God, as He will, for Christian service.
12. We believe in the personal return of Jesus Christ either to rapture His Universal Church, or to establish His 1000 year kingdom on earth and then forever, and in the bodily resurrection of the dead. We believe that God will judge all mankind by Jesus Christ, that He will reward the righteous with eternal life in heaven, and that He will banish the unrighteous to everlasting punishment in hell.